Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Need to Embroider some stuff???

So My mom and I started an online baby boutique. I've been working on a website for her in my spare time and I am really trying to get it done. She can embroider pretty much anything! It started off as a hobby when I needed a baby shower gift and couldn't find anything in the stores that I really wanted to give. So I asked her to make me a gift. Well at the shower I got so many compliments on it we decided to make it a hobby/business. It started with burp clothes, blankets, quilts.Then we started going to craft shows and events to get her products out there, and it has grown so much. I will be adding more items to the blog so you can see what we have, or you can also visit the website! www.whoopisandbinkies.com

Matthew and Madison are the first couple of blankets she ever made. she uses 100% cotton fleece. Blankets Range in sizes depending on the type of blanket you want. However if there is something you want in a certain style but different color...Or want something we don't have I am sure she can find it and make it!














James is absolutely adorable! This has been a very fun and trendy seller! Add any name in any color!

One of the Coaches at my school was expecting his first son! Needless to say he loved his gift!

Sophia is just simply a Baby with style!
What better way for you're baby to carry there toys then in their very own toddler backpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment